Saturday 26 February 2011

My Saturday Night!

Alright, so I think I've finally gotten the hang of this thing!  I have decided that I need to become more USEFULLY connected!  Though it scares me to even think about it, one day I would love to count the hours I log on Facebook.  Maybe it would be the scare I need to delete it!  Anyways, I have recently become an active member of this blogging community, Monster.com, and LinkedIn.  Through some exploring of this site, I managed to stumble across what I feel are some very touching, and interesting blogs.  I only hope that one day, my blog becomes a site that people regularly visit/comment on, and that it opens my personal life up to to people and topics I might have other wise never known. Seeing as how I am approximately 1 month away from graduating, I figured anything to help my professional career along will be put to good use. It has taken some getting used to in terms of navigating all three sites and so I've done so on this, Saturday night, while watching old episodes of 'Sex and the City".  Now that I think of it, it's not THAT bad after all ;).

Sarah :D

p.s....I will try and update my blog at least 3 times a week and will discuss various topics ranging from current events and things that are new in the news.
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment